Bad Baby Bad Baby

Awesome.

Didn't understand a bit. Had little to do with babies. You're a born surrealist. Keep up the good work, I loved the flow of the animation. 5 for 5, 10 for 10. Excellent.

Slice Slice

You have talent!

I loved the animation! It was smooth and... I'm just speechless! 5/5 10/10! Although it was short and pointless, but if you put in a story, you could get an award!

wrong=right (remake) wrong=right (remake)

Wow.

I'm agnostic, and this is just one of the many things that I believe in. Well done.

SheepVpower responds:

well.. thanks for the kind words.
and the 10. i am glad to here the are some people who agree :D

capt. obvious mcs capt. obvious mcs

o.O

Yey. Nice action-script. You ought to make a tutorial. :)
SteamTusk, it's not a game, when you submit flashes, it asks you what type it is. (Movie or Game/Interactive.) And as this is interactive, I think you'll find it is a game.

The Metal Maze The Metal Maze

Easy.

Just Right Click then move the mouse to the area. Completed in 5 seconds. Yey! :D

MSOIDS MSOIDS

Aw...

Hard, but addictive.

Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella Last Boss (Megaman 6) Acapella

Aw...

Awesome. Wish I could do something like this.

Hyrule Field (3R2 Orch.Ver.) Hyrule Field (3R2 Orch.Ver.)

AWESOME!

I'm using this!

Link's Not Afraid of the Dark Link's Not Afraid of the Dark

Awesome!

It sounds like Link fighting his way through hordes of enemies, getting bruised and injured, but never giving up. He sees Princess Zelda, then Ganon appears, and Link is forced into a fight with him. Link is injured badly, Zelda is screaming. Then Navi/Midna distracts Ganon whilst a Fairy revives Link. Navi is killed, then Link is outraged and plunges the Master Sword straight through his b*tching heart. Then Ganon dies, and Link goes to his dead friend. It's too late, he takes the Princess and escapes