Bad Baby Bad Baby

Awesome.

Didn't understand a bit. Had little to do with babies. You're a born surrealist. Keep up the good work, I loved the flow of the animation. 5 for 5, 10 for 10. Excellent.

Slice Slice

You have talent!

I loved the animation! It was smooth and... I'm just speechless! 5/5 10/10! Although it was short and pointless, but if you put in a story, you could get an award!

wrong=right (remake) wrong=right (remake)

Wow.

I'm agnostic, and this is just one of the many things that I believe in. Well done.

SheepVpower responds:

well.. thanks for the kind words.
and the 10. i am glad to here the are some people who agree :D

Grim Specialist Grim Specialist

God...

Awesome movie, and it's allowed on Newgrounds as you did use Flash to create it, thus it is a Flash Movie. Also, to everyone who says he didn't animate anything, he had to animate the gun lighting the area up (Inserting a low alpha layer) and the actual gun shooting, and some sounds. Nice work, you should get some front pages.

the portals never die the portals never die

Awesome. o.O

Ah! The flashing screen! Careful there. Anyways, good ideas. When you want a flash-back kinda thing have a tween, not just flashing. Ouch. Nice anyways.

master thievery master thievery

Nice.

Cute dog. Nice drawing.

FBF creation FBF creation

Awesome!

Nice, I don't care if it was short, theres always time to make another one that is longer. But hey! Nice FBF, no I mean it. Mine really sucks although I have a Graphic Tablet. It was good whilst it lasted. I literally wept when the animation stopped at, 'The End'. :)
Hope to see more from you in the future.

maxi21325 responds:

thanks :D, and i will make another so you can vote again!! thanks for the review and score!

Me And The Present Me And The Present

Good.

Awesome FBF and punchline. 3/5!